Silver Peak SD-WAN¶
Plixer Scrutinizer supports Silver Peak flow exports. You can use the Report Designer to create any combination of custom reports above and beyond the standard reports we ship.
The integration between VeloCloud and Plixer Scrutinizer provides insight into SD-WAN for VeloCloud. The following VeloCloud specific reports are available:
- Application Flow Path
- Application Link Policy
- Application Policies
- Application Priority
- Application Route Type
- Application Traffic Type
- Conv Dst Edge
- Dst Edge
- Flow Path
- Interface Jitter
- Interface Latency
- Interface Metrics
- Interface Packet Loss
- Link Utilization
- Packet Loss Conv
- Packet Loss Edge
- Remediation Events
- Traffic Type
The integration between Viptela and Plixer Scrutinizer provides insight into SD-WAN for Viptela, such as performance reports, vEdge health metrics, and policy events. The following Viptela specific reports are available under the vManage exporter:
- Carrier Performance
- Transport Performance
- Tunnel Performance
- Application Performance
- Status All Components
- vEdge Health
- SLA Events
- Policies Added
- Policies Removed
The user configured in Plixer Scrutinizer to connect to Viptela API must have full read access.
Setting up Viptela integration¶
- Navigate to Admin > Settings > Viptela Settings.
- Mark the checkbox to enable the Viptela integration.
- Provide the IP or hostname of the Viptela vManage NMS.
- Enter the user password in the password field, then re-enter it in the confirmation field that will appear.
- Select the Viptela port that will communicate with Plixer Scrutinizer, default is 8443.
- Select the protocol to communicate over. Plixer Scrutinizer will use HTTPS by default.
- Save the entry.
If the integration is not working, try the following steps:
- check the collector log for errors;
- verify the credentials you entered in Plixer Scrutinizer are correct;
- use the Test button to confirm that Plixer Scrutinizer user can access Viptela SD-WAN API.