Plixer Scrutinizer - Overview¶
What is Plixer Scrutinizer?¶
Plixer Scrutinizer is a network monitoring and analysis appliance that collects, interprets, and contextualizes data from every digital exchange and transaction to deliver insightful network intelligence and security reports.
How does Plixer Scrutinizer work?¶
Plixer Scrutinizer collects network-related metadata from existing infrastructure, such as switches, firewalls, and packet brokers, and consolidates the information into a single unified database through efficient, dynamic correlation. Combined with a modern, hierarchical architecture, this allows the system to scale up and process millions of flows per second and report the meaningful, actionable data your IT professionals need via an intuitive web interface.
Plixer Scrutinizer is available as a rack-mountable hardware appliance or in virtualized ESX-, Hyper-V-, KVM- or AWS-based packages.
- Reduces NetOps and SecOps complexity
- Gain actionable insights from immense volumes of raw flow data via accessible, context-aware visualizations and reports.
- Delivers essential network metadata when you need it
- Get accurate, up-to-date statistics covering bandwidth, application, and user utilization that extends from clients through to the cloud with industry-leading reporting protocols.
- Continuously monitors traffic for any irregularities
- Combine proactive thresholds, alerts, and open RESTful APIs with comprehensive DDoS attack detection to build dynamic and streamlined event response strategies.
- Minimizes downtime and loss of revenue
- Gain true end-to-end visibility with real-time database updates that quickly identify root causes and reduce time-to-resolution metrics.
- Maximizes efficiency with intelligent detection and reporting
- Leverage the AI-backed capabilities of the Plixer ML Engine through Plixer Scrutinizer and the Plixer Security Intelligence and Plixer Network Intelligence platforms.
- Advanced integration with other Plixer products
- Seamlessly combined Plixer Scrutinizer with other Plixer products to get the exact functionality you need for your environment.