Virtual appliance - Hyper-V¶
To deploy the Plixer Replicator virtual appliance for Hyper-V environments, note the following system requirements and proceed with the instructions that follow:
System requirements for Hyper-V deployments:
- RAM: 2 GB
- Storage: 100 GB
- Processor: 2 CPU, 2 cores, 2 GHz+
Importing the virtual machine
- Unzip the latest Plixer Replicator virtual appliance package on the Hyper-V server.
- In Hyper-V Manager, select Import Virtual Machine and browse to the Plixer Replicator system folder.
- Select the virtual machine and import type.
- Go to Settings, select the network adapter, and assign it to the appropriate virtual switch.
- In the network adapter’s Advanced Features section, set the MAC address to Static, enter a unique MAC address, and press OK.
- Start the virtual machine, right-click on it, and select Connect.
- Log in with the username
replicatorand wait for the server to reboot after a quick setup.
- Issue the
license setcommand to enter the license key.
- Press CTRL+X to save all current settings.
One the license key has been applied, the Plixer Replicator virtual appliance will be ready for configuration.