As part of Plixer Scrutinizer 19.0.0, the web interface UI received a major revamp to improve usability and support current and future feature additions.
To maintain continuity, the Classic UI remains accessible either via the URL
or by toggling the appropriate preference setting under the user menu.
No EOL date has been announced for the Classic UI.
- System administration
- Check vulnerabilities
- Data aggregation
- Support for distributed collectors
- Configuring Scrutinizer for dual/multi-homing
- Functional IDs
- Getting started
- Language translations
- Replicator load balancing
- Meta data collection
- Migration utility
- Predicting disk needs
- Interactive CLI
- Security updates
- Sizing your environment
- Configuring SSL in Scrutinizer
- Streaming support for customer data lakes
- System LEDs
- Third-party licenses
- Upgrade guide